Thanks so much for your interest in the kids sewing camp! My goal for this camp is to provide your child with the opportunity to learn how to use their sewing machine by making simple, but fun sewing projects with supervision.
Each child will be expected to be responsible with their sewing machine, scissors, thread, etc and respectful of both myself and the other students. There are going to be quite a few times during the class that the children will be expected to do independent work while I give each student individual time.
Thanks so much!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Fabric will be included for the first project
- Fabric for the remaining two projects will be provided by the students (I will give recommendations of where to purchase fabrics, what type, and exactly how much) The girls LOVE to be the ones to choose their own fabrics!
- I can provide the fabric for the other two projects with an extra $15 fee.
- Each student must provide their own colored thread (if desired), sewing machine, seam ripper, and fabric scissors.
- Absolutely NO makeup classes
- Full payment due to hold slot in class
- All fees are non-refundable, but are transferable to another girl if you are unable to attend
First Class: Learn how to thread machine and sew straight line
First Class Project: An infinity scarf (fabric provided)
Second Class: Continue practicing straight stitch and "right sides together".
Second Class Project: Pillowcase (fabric purchased by student)**
Third Class: Learn how to create a lining and add straps (straight stitches and curved stitches).
Third Class Project: Fabric bag (fabric purchased by student)**
** More details about exact fabric measurements needed in information letter sent to each girl closer to the date of the class