June 19, 21, 23 from 9:30AM-12:30AM
Thanks so much for your interest in this years kids sewing camp! My goal for this camp is to provide your child with the opportunity to learn how to how to make a simple patchwork quilt.
Each child will be expected to be responsible with their sewing machine, scissors, thread, etc and respectful of both myself and the other students. There are going to be quite a few times during the class that the children will be expected to do independent work while I give each student individual time.
Thanks so much!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Fabric and batting for quilt will be included with class fee.
- Fabric will be chosen from six different fabric packs at registration. Choices cannot be changed.
- Each student must provide their own (if desired), sewing machine, seam ripper, and fabric scissors.
- Absolutely NO makeup classes
- Full payment due to hold slot in class
- All fees are non-refundable, but are transferable to another girl if you are unable to attend
First Class: Learn how to sew a quilt top using sewing machine
Second Class: Finish quilt top. Attach three layers of quilt together using sewing machine to bind edges
Third Class: Finish off quilt by tying it with embroidery thread.