Thanks so much for your interest in the kids sewing camp! My goal for this camp is to provide your child with the opportunity to learn a life long, necessary skills: hand sewing! We will be making simple, but fun sewing projects with supervision that teach this great skill.
Each child will be expected to be responsible with their embroidery hoop, scissors, thread, etc, and respectful of both myself and the other students. There are going to be quite a few times during the class that the children will be expected to do independent work while I give each student individual time. All supplies will be provided by the teacher and can be taken home the last day of class.
Thanks so much!
IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- Fabric and all other supplies will be provided for all projects
- Each student must provide their own scissors (these do not need to be fabric scissors).
- Absolutely NO makeup classes
- Full payment due to hold slot in class
- All fees are non-refundable, but are transferable to another girl if you are unable to attend
SCHEDULE FOR CLASS
Day One: Button sewing-create a fun craft while learning how to sew on buttons!
Day Two: Simple Cross Stitch-work on a counted cross stitch for display!
Day Three: Simple Embroidery-stitch your own artwork masterpiece!